Sunday, August 10, 2008

Websites & Programming

I have got renewed interest in web based application designs and programming. I have been in the IT industry for more than 15 years. As I progressed in my career, I started working on pre-sales, product (Custom Off The Shelf or COTS) based implementations, customer interactions, solution architecture, project management and so on.

I'm getting into the details of JavaEE, Drupal, CSS, PHP for now. I'm planning to make some trial web sites.

To begin with, I'm planning to roll out a web site for pet lovers (finding mates for pet, selling & buying pets) in the Tamil Nadu region. I'm not sure whether such sites exist or not, but this is more of a hobby for me now. To be honest, keeping birds in cage breaks my heart.
I like dogs as pets. I had couple of them before.

No comments: